Modernization is the process of replacing outdated or unreliable equipment with the latest technology.
Elevator Modernizations are done for many reasons. Some of the most common are listed below:
Saving on energy costs:
- Replacing motor-generator sets with solid-state drives.
- Reliable Controls: Replace relay logic controls with solid- state technology.
- Quiet Operation: Replace worn door equipment and dated roller guides.
- Improve performance: Advanced software improves elevator group dispatching.
- Versatility: Customize your elevator system to fit building requirements.